HOW DOES IT WORK?
- A MAKEUP GRID is a type of item that you can create manually in the catalog or via the import process.
- A MAKEUP TRAY allows you to place your makeup grids on a bay as you can't place grids directly on shelves.
To place a makeup grid, start by placing a tray: open the toolbox then drag and drop the tray to your bay. Then open the catalog, find your grid, and drag and drop it into the tray (see the below demo).
Good to know
The dimensions by default of a makeup tray are: 400mmx400mm
You can also modify the tray properties in order to:
- Resize the tray (width and height)
- Add a tray frame (top, bottom, left and right side)
- Resize the tray frame (top, bottom, left and right side)
- Add a color on the tray back or frame (top, bottom, left and right side can be customized independently)
- Add a texture on the tray back or frame (top, bottom, left and right side can be customized separately)
If you resize a makeup tray or the bay, the position of the makeup grid won't change.
Use the fit option to resize your makeup tray with the correct dimensions by right-clicking on the tray back panel content. It only works if your tray isn't empty or doesn't fit its content.