Logging in is the first step to accessing all the features and benefits that the IWD Platform offers. But what can you do if you can't log in successfully? Whether you've forgotten your password, are having trouble with SSO, or are encountering other issues, we understand that it can be frustrating when you can't access your account.
To make it easy for you to troubleshoot any login issues, we've put together the below index of possible issues and the corresponding solutions:
- The SSO (single sign-on) does not work: SSO accounts are controlled and managed by your internal IT department and not IWD, please reach out to your IT department to resolve this issue. More information on SSO here.
- I don't know my username: Your username most likely is your professional email address. If this isn't the case, click here to send a request to our support agents.
- I don't know my password: In case you know you username but forgot your password, it can be reset by clicking on FORGOT PASSWORD on the login page. Check out this article for a step by step guide. As a reminder, the password for IWD tools must match the following: at least 10 characters, 1 upper case, 1 lower case, and 1 number.
- I know my username and my password: In case you know your credentials but still don't manage to login, please ask the Super Admin of your account to check if you have an active license. If you don't, they will be able to trigger a license activation.
- I am experiencing other login issues: Please click here to send a request to our support agents, they will assist you.
IWD licenses are strictly nominative and personal. If the license is used by multiple individuals, IWD cannot be held responsible for any issues that may arise. Make sure to secure your account as much as possible to avoid such malfunctions.