The STORES tab on the IWD App provides a list of all your stores as well as the photos, surveys, inventories, and documents linked to each of these stores. The list of stores can be easily searched and sorted:
- Search: The search engine is displayed at the top of the list. Simply type in a store name, code, or address to find the related store!
- Sort: Click on the filtering icon next to the search bar to sort your stores by alphabetical order or by location. It is also possible to filter on your pending surveys, stores available offline, and those marked as priority.
To access a STORE PAGE, simply click on that store in the list. The store page provides general information about the store (code, name, address, storefront picture) as well as the latest pictures uploaded, pending surveys to answer, furniture inventory, and documents.
All photos linked to the store are listed under the PHOTOS tab.
- Upload new photos: To upload new photos to the store page, simply press ➕ and either take a photo on the spot or select one (or more) in your library. If you have selected multiple photos in your library, you will be redirected to a preview page where you will have the option to reorder the photos: 1. long-touch a photo then 2. drag and drop it to reorder.
- Tag a photo: After opening a photo, click on the arrow at the bottom of the screen to show it's information. There, you will be able to add/remove tags.
Delete/download a photo: After opening a photo, you will have the option to delete or download it in the action menu at the top right.
💡 For more details on photo management in the app, have a look at this article.
Pending surveys are listed on top of the screen under PENDING and surveys completed in the last 90 days are listed underneath. To complete a survey, simply click on it and press ▶️ and once you are done, click on SHARE to notify the admins. If you need to update your answers, you will be able to do so under the DONE section - only if the survey has not been archived by the owner.
This tab contains available fixture/furniture inventories to keep up to date. They can be updated on this tab directly by clicking on the pen or via a survey. More details on these processes here.
The documents tab is organized in two sections:
- Bookmarks: This tab allows you to easily access bookmarked documents. To bookmark a document, simply click on the actions menu (three dots) on the right of the document. Documents bookmarked from the app will also appear as bookmarked on the platform and vice versa.
- All documents: This tab contains all documents shared with you on the platform and is organized in folders following the architecture defined on the platform. The label 'NEW' helps you quickly identify newly added and newly edited documents - remember that documents can only be uploaded from the platform, not from the app.
📌 Documents linked to a specific store are also accessible directly from that store's page on the app, under the documents tab. To move from one tab to another, simply swipe left and right.
💡 To learn more about document management in the app, have a look at this article.
All details are in this document!