Within the guideline editor, you may want to personalize your fixtures for several reasons :
- A more realistic appearance
- A higher quality of rendering
- Your fixture has a specific configuration and you want it to be clearly identified
Either way, these objectives can be met by adding a theme to your collection. Once a theme is added, you will be able to apply it.
For management purposes and technical reasons, adding a theme to the library can only be done by the IWD teams. At IWD, we have a dedicated pool of experts especially for this type of service. What do you need to provide us with?
- A real-life photograph of the furniture
- The technical plans to it (PDF, SketchUps, etc.)
- The integration listing (name of the furniture, located folders, linked markets, etc.)
- Any information you think may be useful for us to deliver the perfect theme (materials, color shades, etc.)
Themes are available in the 2D editor and they are 3D compatible!