At any moment after you create your POS, you still have the possibility to add, modify or delete any of the store information on the platform.
EDIT STORE INFORMATION
1 To edit store information or change the store profile photo, navigate to the STORES section and select the store you want to edit from the list of stores.
2 Click on the STORE INFORMATION tab.
3 Click on MODIFY to update or delete any information.
4 Click on CONFIRM to save your modifications.
EDIT THE PROFILE PHOTO
1 Still in the STORE INFORMATION tab, click on MODIFY then drag and drop the photo or click on the + window to browse your laptop.
2 Click on DELETE to remove the photo and replace it. (optional)
3 Click on CONFIRM again to save your modifications.
ADD/EDIT CUSTOM FIELDS
Besides the system fields visible under the STORE INFORMATION tab, it is possible to create custom fields. These custom fields are visible and editable under custom tab(s), available both on the platform and on the app, hence enabling in-store team members to contribute to the database.
Creating custom fields offers an effective way to enrich your database and is especially useful when categorizing stores as it helps you to search, filter, and target stores more efficiently - for instance, sorting stores based on their size, the types of products available, and so on.
ADD CUSTOM FIELDS
Only users with access to the store tabs settings can create new custom fields or custom tabs.
Some useful notes:
- Custom fields are grouped under custom tabs, which must be activated to be visible to users on the platform and on the app.
- Only fields flagged as editable can be edited by users with the right to "Modify editable fields". This doesn't affect the users with the right “Add/Modify stores” who can modify every field.
- Some fields can be flagged as required, which means that users will not be able to save the edit page without filling in these fields.
Good to know
Please reach out to us if you need help creating your custom fields!
EDIT CUSTOM FIELDS
Often, the in-store team members are privy to certain information that the headquarters may not be aware of, which is why custom fields can be edited directly through surveys (refer to our article on survey creation for more information) or on the store page (both on the platform or on the IWD APP).
- On the platform, click on MODIFY to be redirected to the editing page.
- On the IWD app, click on the pen icon to be redirected to the editing page.
💡 WHO CAN EDIT CUSTOM FIELDS?
- Users with the right to "Add/Modify stores" can edit all custom fields.
- Users with the right to "Modify editable fields" can edit custom fields flagged as "editable" in the store tabs settings.
If you have a FREE license, you are not allowed to make any changes to the POS.