An upstream test must be conducted with a user to see if the HQ will work properly
If the application is blocked on "DISPLAY" screen, it looks like your computer's firewall is blocking requests with our server.
In this case, please contact your IT and ask to allows the following domains:
|*iwd.io||IP range changes too frequently on AWS||tcp||
|*.iwd.fr||IP range changes too frequently on AWS||tcp||443, 80|
|*.iwd.re||IP range changes too frequently on AWS||tcp||443, 80|
Desktop Application Installation
These steps have to been done only the first time you install the desktop application.
When the installation is done the application update itself automatically.
- Download the last release here.
- Double click on the file display_windows.exe, it will install the application.
If you have any problem during installation (or later), you should install .NET Framework.
Open the 3D DISPLAY
Step 1: Click on Edit.
Step 2: Click on Yes!
Your scene is now opened in the application.
This application is compatible with Windows and macOS on:
- Internet Explorer 11
The first time you start the application, your antivirus may scan the program. Just wait for the end.
Whenever an update is available, a pop-up will appear in the bottom right corner of your screen when you launch the app. Click on it to install the latest version.
If you are behind a proxy and guidelines don't show in the application, you may have to change proxy settings.
To access proxy settings, you have to right-click on the task bar icon and click on "Proxy settings".
This is how the proxy settings look like:
There are 3 choices:
- No proxy: The application will ignore any proxy (this is the default behavior).
- System proxy: The application will use the proxy defined by the operating system.
- Manual proxy: The application will use the proxy information manually entered in the inputs below.
Manual proxy options
When using manual proxy, you have access to several fields:
- URL: Proxy's URL (example: http://myproxy.com:3128).
- Username: username used to authenticate to the proxy, required only if the proxy needs authentication.
- Password: password used to authenticate to the proxy, required only if the proxy needs authentication.
- Domain: domain used to authenticate to the proxy, optional, and must be used only if you are under a Windows domain.
If the proxy requires authentication, the proxy window will appear automatically and you will have to enter the proxy credentials only 1 time.
If you have any trouble with proxy configuration, please reach out to your IT department.